We are Gorilla Gorilla Films Ltd, registered address 326 City Road, London EC1V 2PT, company registration number 09036990. We are the data controller in relation to the personal data processed in accordance with this policy (except where this policy explains otherwise). There are a few partner agencies we work with, who we may share some contact information with in relation to marketing activities, under the umbrella of The Pride Network Ltd, ICO registration reference ZA186206, these agencies are:
Frank, Bright & Abel Ltd
Belonging Space Ltd
22 Group Ltd
If you would like to contact Gorilla Gorilla! regarding any information contained within this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of the processing and legal basis for processing
We collect and process personal data as follows:
Marketing our services
We may process your business contact details to send you occasional marketing materials or invitations by email, post, or phone. These will be regarding topics or services we consider relevant to your role. The data we hold and process will be limited to name, address, contact details, role, correspondence, and conversation history, if any. We do our best to ensure you are only contacted regards topics or services that are relevant to your role based on your job title. If we base this processing on anything else, it will be telephone or email communications which took place directly with you. We hold no other personal data in relation to this.
We may collect your individual contact and related information (as well as that of anyone who is attending the event with you) as necessary to enable you and any other relevant individuals to be invited to and attend the event, and to facilitate your attendance.
We may collect your individual contact information to enable us to communicate with you in relation to the provision of services by us (for example, in relation to the management and administration of the provision of the relevant services), and other personal information relating to you in the course of providing the services concerned (for example taxation, company/business bank account or other financial details and other information relating to you that is included in any communications between us and you or anyone you work with in the course of provision of the services).
We may collect your individual contact information to enable our employees, clients or suppliers to communicate with you in relation to the provision of goods or services by you or the person that you work for (for example, in relation to the management and administration of the provision of the relevant goods or services), and other personal information relating to you to in the course of provision of the goods or services concerned. This may include, for example, taxation, business bank account or other financial details and other information relating to you that is included in any communications between us and you or anyone you work with during provision of the goods or services.
We may collect relevant individual contact information relating to you to the extent necessary to enable assessment to take place – for example, if we need to assess or confirm your age, your right to work in the UK, your skills and previous experience, your qualifications or whether there is anything (for example, relating to your past history, health, conduct or reputation) that would adversely affect your suitability or ability to provide goods or services. This will be explained to you in more detail at the time we collect the personal data and, where appropriate, will be subject to your prior consent.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis on which we process your personal data is as follows:
- For the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request prior to entering into such a contract.
- For compliance with a legal obligation to which we are a subject.
- For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or another person, provided that this will only be in circumstances in which those legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data (most circumstances in which we process your personal data in relation to a relationship that we have with the person that you work for will fall into this category). For the purposes for marketing our services, we would only use this data in a way that people/you would reasonably expect.
Where we process your personal data
We normally process personal data only in the UK.
The security of your data
All personal data processed by us is stored securely (the level of security being appropriate to the nature of the data concerned and the other relevant circumstances). Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Who we share your personal data with
We may, where appropriate, share your personal data with:
- Members of The Pride Network Ltd.
- Appropriate third parties including: Our employees, business partners, customers, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into or other dealings we have in the normal course of business with you or the person that you work for; the media, where you are participating in advertising or other marketing or promotion that is intended to be publicly disseminated; our auditors, legal advisors and other professional advisors or service providers; credit or other similar reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your suitability or ability where this is in the context of us entering (or proposing to enter) into a contract with you or the person that you work for; analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site, subject to the cookie section of this policy.
How long we keep your personal data
We process personal data only for so long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, after which it will be deleted or archived except to the extent that it is necessary for us to continue to process it for the purpose of compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject or for another legitimate and lawful purpose.
You have the following rights in relation to personal data relating to you that we process:
- You may request access to the personal data concerned.
- You may request that incorrect personal data that we are processing be rectified.
- In certain circumstances (normally where it is no longer necessary for us to continue to process or hold it), you may be entitled to request that we erase the personal data concerned.
- Where we are processing your personal data for marketing purposes or otherwise based on our legitimate interests, you have a right to object to that processing.
- Where we are processing personal data relating to you based on your prior consent to that processing, you may withdraw your consent, after which we shall stop the processing concerned.
To exercise any of your rights (including withdrawing relevant consents or obtaining access to your personal data), you should contact us as set out below.
If you have a complaint about any processing of your personal data being conducted by us, you can contact us as set out below or lodge a formal compliant with the Information Commissioner at www.ico.org.uk.
Contacting the regulator
The Information Commissioner is the supervisory authority in the UK and can provide further information about your rights and our obligations in relation to your personal data, as well as deal with any complaints that you have about our processing of your personal data.
Updates to this policy
This policy was last updated on 6 November 2023.